Monday, November 2, 2009

I Can't Feel My Face

I lied, I fucking can. The numbness has worn off. I actually probably need some vicodin. I mean... after I finish up the final draft of this paper that I THINK is due at 6 PM tonight. I'm seriously debating not going at all. Then again, I need to. Man, fuck wisdom teeth. This feeling is very awkward and unsettling. Maybe not as bad as someone else's perspective of awkward... but I don't like it.


Help me, someone.

I'll get more in depth later on, when I don't feel like ripping out these stitches. It really is as bad as they say. Like when women have five kids and they can't remember what the pain was like the FIRST time when describing it to a new mother. "Oh yeah, the pain isn't that bad." Well, with wisdom teeth, day three is the worst. Lord help you if you ever get all four cut out at the same time... Though, in that light. I wish I had more of that nitrous.

P.S. it's been three days.


No comments: