Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh, How I Lie...

It's been a while, forgive me. If you would just listen for a moment, let me explain my absence. Don't be too critical.

A lot has happened since my last update, and to be completely honest it may be a tad too uninteresting and much to detail in this singular conversation with you. Everything between major fuck ups, broken relationships, reformed loves, leaps of maturity, and throws of intellectual growth all lent their hand to me shying away from this site. Maybe I shouldn't have left. In all honesty, I don't believe anyone still checks this. And if they do, it may be through blogger's random blog functionality. But that's fine, as long as you enjoy yourself when you read through what I've written.
Long story short, I've missed having an outlet for myself to let loose. Friends can only do so much. Family is the same, as well as with the women. So I'll be back more frequently. I just hope the sentence I just typed isn't a complete lie to myself.
As I'm extremely exhausted, and need sleep for my class in the AM, I'll leave you with this.
I have missed you much, don't fret love. I'm back.

No comments: