Friday, August 13, 2010

Chill Out

Waking up from last night's events made me realize something. This something being one of the coolest things I've experienced in my short twenty-two years on this planet.

I went to a concert down in St. Louis last night featuring XV, Donnis, and Chiddy Bang. With that being said, of course they killed the show. Murdered. Annihilated. So on, so forth. But what made last night so damn cool was the surprise of seeing, sitting with, and picking the brains of each of these artists.
They were completely relaxed and chilled out. Spoke with the fans, took pictures, then took the time out to relax with us. I must say I was amazed, and with it the experience quickly shot to the top of my list of awesome. Needless to say, it is bar none the best concert I've ever attended.
Best part of the night aside from one of the baddest broads in the venue inching up on me and trying to get me to take her home? I'd have to say when XV took all his photos with the few fans outside, walked over to my table, shook my hand, and proceeded to sit down and talk with me and a few of my boys for 15 minutes. Yes, it was that subtle. And yes, it was that fucking amazing.
Much love to these guys, keep doing your thing.
"Don't you feel so awesome?"

No comments: